RF Cable Assemblies
OnlineCables provides a comprehensive range of RF cable assemblies, keeping regular stock of many types connectors, including: N, SMA, TNC, BNC, GPO (SMP), SMC, UHF, MCX, MMCX, and SMB for many cable types. We have in-house VNA's to 40 GHz for VSWR, insertion loss, phase matching, and time matching.
We do custom semi rigid assemblies. Sizes 0.34, 0.047, 0.085, 0.141, 0.250 and keep stock for these cables on hand.
We stock the most popular RG-* sizes of cable. All web assemblies are testing between 1-2 GHz for VSWR. Workmanship is per IPC/WHMA-A-620 Level 2. If you require different testing, just include this in your notes, the quality and frequency of our custom and special work is what differentiates us from our peers. We do phase matching, delay lines, and will even design custom cables and/or connectors to satisfy your most exotic requirements.
Harness & Multi-Conductor Assemblies
OnlineCables provides an extensive range of harness and communication back plane cabling. Drop us an e-mail your most demanding requirements.
Full Military Requirements: J-STD-001, MIL-STD-454, MIL-STD-202.
Data communications harness with custom machine parts and lithograph marking.
OnlineCables specializes in complex turnkey assemblies, for microwave, mixed signal, digital, or analog, contact us directly and we will layout your designs to improve the product for reliability and cost.
- Subsystem turnkey assembly for semiconductor equipment manufacturers.
- Telecommunications subsystem tested to 40 GHz for Insertion loss and VSWR.
- Build-to-print filters, EMI Power distribution boxes, Full Racks, and exotic parts, full testing, workmanship, IPC-610, MIL-STD-454.
- In house VNA's to 40 GHz for insertion loss, return loss, phase and time delay.
Our quality program is ISO-9001:2015 certified.
We have certification to J-STD-001 (9/2005), which has enabled us to participate in numerous high profile contracts, including:
- Advanced Medium Range Air to Air Missile (AMRAAM)
- F-35 (Joint Strike Fighter)
- APG-79 Radar (F-18)
- APQ-181 Radar (B2)
- High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM)
- Global Hawk
- Global Positioning System (GPS) flight hardware
- M1 Abrams Tank / M2 Bradley
- AH64 Apache Helicopter
We are registered member of US/Canada Joint Certification for Military Critical Technical Data along with ITAR requirements. Additionally, we are approved as a prime military contractor for US Air Force, NASA, US Navy, US Army and Government of Canada.
Our workmanship specification for commercial product is IPC/WHMA-A-620.
Our CAGE Code is: 0X997
Custom RF Cable Designer
Use the form below to design your RF cable assembly, create an account to add labels, a custom part number, and to generate a MIL-STD-100 compliant technical drawing.